Dealer-FX, a customer experience management and intelligent delivery platform provider for automotive OEMs and their retailers, announced the release of the new mobile Dealer Messenger app, which adds mobile functionality to the existing web-based application providing additional flexibility and convenience to dealership personnel.
Dealer Messenger proactively notifies dealership employees and customers of vehicle status updates.
“Consumer preferences are evolving, forcing a disruptive transformation in the way dealerships service vehicles,” said Gary Kalk, president and CEO of Dealer-FX. “The Dealer Messenger mobile solution enables dealers to communicate to customers via text message to deliver a seamless and frictionless digital service experience.”
Service staff are not in front of their computers or tablets 100 per cent of the time. The Dealer Messenger app ensures that they will never miss a vehicle status change that will improve throughput, profits and customer satisfaction. Dealer Messenger offers:
- Proactive, system-generated notifications of vehicle status updates, incoming messages and overdue responses
- Ability to message internally with other dealer users (1:1, team or group)
- Text with customers – including images and video
- “Subscribe” to message threads they want to be part of
- View of the entire history of communication about the customer’s vehicle
Dealer Messenger integrates into ONE Platform to create an end-to-end digital dealership. It’s available to download from the Apple Store or on the Google Play Store.