More than 20,000 attendees – including 1,500 dealers from 36 countries – are expected to attend the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) Convention and Expo this Saturday in Las Vegas.
New-car dealers will have an opportunity to meet face-to-face with top automaker executives at 26 franchise meetings to discuss their marketing plans, outlook for sales and product launches.
More than 100 workshops sessions will be offered for dealers to learn ways to improve their business operations. New-car dealers can also shop the expo floor with more than 570 companies showcasing their latest products and services.
Some highlights include:
- Automakers and Dealers to Discuss Retailing at J.D. Power Roundtable on Friday, Feb. 3
- NADA Announces Findings of First-Ever Factory Image Study on Saturday, Feb. 4 - NADA Chief Economist to Provide Outlook for New Car Sales on Saturday, Feb. 4
- NADA Used Car Guide Analyst to Discuss New and Used Vehicle Price Trends on Saturday, Feb. 4
- Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne to Provide Keynote Address on Saturday, Feb. 4
- National TIME Dealer of the Year Announced Saturday, Feb. 4
- 2012 NADA Chairman to Discuss Proposed Fuel Economy Rules on Monday, Feb. 6
NADA’s 95th annual convention runs Friday, Feb. 3, to Monday, Feb. 6, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
For more information, visit www.nadaconventionandexpo.org